Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lame-o

So, it gets pretty challenging to write an engaging blog entry when you feel as though all you've been doing for the last several weeks is working, but I'm going to try.

Work is taking up about 60-75 hours a week at the moment. I'm working on something pretty cool...I actually get excited talking about it, and I know I'm going to have a real sense of accomplishment when it is completed. It's also understaffed and sliiiiiightly behind schedule in my opinion, hence the long hours and frustration that comes along with that. On the bright side, I seem to be getting some real kudos for my effort, so that's keeping me motivated for the time being.

Last week, I got super motivated to get set some athletic goals and I finally signed myself up for that 3 mile run / 3 mile swim event in Pensacola, FL in May! Now if only my motivation would extend to actually getting me to the pool :p

Wow, this post is just as lame-o as I expected it to be, but I'm still disappointed. Must resolve to have some interesting adventures, or at least some moments of hi-larious social awkwardness in the coming weeks.

Till then.

No comments: