Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I never thought I'd be a vampire lover...

but I picked this book up on a flight out of town over the weekend and could not put it down.




I was headed out of town to Houston on Friday...work has still been crazy, so I was running on about 16 hours sleep over the prior 4 days, but I wanted to have something to read in case I couldn't sleep on the plane.

Turns out this book was the very reason I couldn't sleep on the plane!

I was so tired, my eyes kept trying to close, but I think I only managed to turn out my reading light for about five minutes...before I had to turn it back on again to keep reading.

Purchased the 2nd in the series for my flight home, and now I'm just trying to figure out when I'm going to find time to read the rest!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Finally! I hope I influenced your decision to pick up Twilight! I just got 3 of my 4 books back from lending them to people. Twilight is still MIA so I may have to pick up another copy (nevermind that I now have an audio version on iTunes)! So glad you're a vampire lover now - I was the same way. I really didn't think I'd like the book, just picked it up to see what the hype was about... and got bitten :).

H said...

I was totally thinking of you when I blogged this earlier. Somehow I knew you'd be a fan. It's kinda Harry Potterish in a way.

Looking forward to seeing you when you come visit up here!

dancer said...

I haven't read the series, but it's been very popular with all age groups, and even moreso since the movie came out.